Video Editing Software - Page 3 - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 102 (permalink) Old 01-15-2014, 04:33 PM
Veteran

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacep0d View Post
In my export, I always turn frame blending off. Hopefully that disables some of the issues people are seeing with motion frame-blending. Is there a way to turn off resampling in Premiere?
I haven't found any options for resampling in Premiere. I don't know if it resamples automatically or not. I can't really tell from the video output either. I suppose I could render a video at an odd frame rates, such as 20, and see if Premiere outputs it as 30, or whatever the project settings are. If it did, then resampling would be enabled. Of course, Premiere could have a higher quality resampling algorithm than Vegas, so I may not be able to notice any artifacts from the resampling.

Mods:
636 Headlights | Phillips CrystalVision Ultra Headlamps | Diode Dynamics 2-5050SMD Amber LED Corner Lights | LED Turn Signals | LED Brake w/ Modulator

Future Mods:
AllBalls Steering Bearings | ZG windscreen | MotoDynamic LED Taillight | Yoshimura Frame Sliders | Yoshimura Fender Eliminator

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #22 of 102 (permalink) Old 01-17-2014, 09:08 AM Thread Starter
Fast Lane Ukraine

Garage
So, I did a test run with Premiere yesterday and also created my intro/trailer for YouTube with After Effects.

Question: My video file was like 1.2GB and from what I knew was 1920x1080 resulation (1080p)...why is it only 480p on YouTube? It looks like crap lol.

Can someone (Space?) please screenshot their output settings?

EDIT: NVM, I found the YouTube/Vimeo presets on the export screen under H.264. I think that should do it. The file size is estimated to be MUCH smaller too...it's exporting now.

EDIT2: Let me know if HD works for you on the video above.

Cage:
| Bikes:
and
| YouTube Vlog:

(SOLD) -
was
|

Last edited by Ilya; 01-17-2014 at 12:33 PM.
post #23 of 102 (permalink) Old 01-17-2014, 08:56 PM
Veteran

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
So, I did a test run with Premiere yesterday and also created my intro/trailer for YouTube with After Effects.

Question: My video file was like 1.2GB and from what I knew was 1920x1080 resulation (1080p)...why is it only 480p on YouTube? It looks like crap lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpVGj0HPn5A

EDIT: NVM, I found the YouTube/Vimeo presets on the export screen under H.264. I think that should do it. The file size is estimated to be MUCH smaller too...it's exporting now.

The YouTube preset is okay, but I found that it actually makes the video look like utter crap.

I can forward you my PM to spacepod

Edit: That video looks clean! Let me know if you still want the output settings.

Mods:
636 Headlights | Phillips CrystalVision Ultra Headlamps | Diode Dynamics 2-5050SMD Amber LED Corner Lights | LED Turn Signals | LED Brake w/ Modulator

Future Mods:
AllBalls Steering Bearings | ZG windscreen | MotoDynamic LED Taillight | Yoshimura Frame Sliders | Yoshimura Fender Eliminator

|
post #24 of 102 (permalink) Old 01-17-2014, 10:37 PM
Seasoned Vet

Garage
Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpVGj0HPn5A

its 720p for me, its still processing most likely. Youtube takes a while to process depending on how long the video is.

2014 Ninja 300 ABS SE Red/Black (Totaled)
Mods: Shorty GP Exhaust, Driven Clip-Ons, Yoshimura Rearset brackets, TST Industries LED integrated tailight, TST Industries Fender Elminator, Airbox and snorkel delete, K&N R-0990 Pod Air Filter, AllBalls steering stem bearings, 13/44 Sprockets, Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 140/60 Rear Tire, Diablo Rosso Corsa 120/70 Front Tire, Power Commander V
2013 Suzuki GSXR 600 Blue(SOLD)
2009 Yamaha R1 Black/Red(Totaled)

2003 Ducati 999

post #25 of 102 (permalink) Old 01-17-2014, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
Fast Lane Ukraine

Garage
The video was 1080p for me most of the day, so not sure why yours is only 720p.

Auro, go ahead and forward your settings. Never hurts. Also, any word about that other thing we were discussing? lol. I'm antsy.

Cage:
| Bikes:
and
| YouTube Vlog:

(SOLD) -
was
|
post #26 of 102 (permalink) Old 01-17-2014, 11:33 PM
Seasoned Vet

Garage
Quote:
The video was 1080p for me most of the day, so not sure why yours is only 720p.

Auro, go ahead and forward your settings. Never hurts. Also, any word about that other thing we were discussing? lol. I'm antsy.
oh my bad, I'm running the youtube center addon for chrome and sometimes it glitches and only shows videos in 720p. yea its 1080p though.

2014 Ninja 300 ABS SE Red/Black (Totaled)
Mods: Shorty GP Exhaust, Driven Clip-Ons, Yoshimura Rearset brackets, TST Industries LED integrated tailight, TST Industries Fender Elminator, Airbox and snorkel delete, K&N R-0990 Pod Air Filter, AllBalls steering stem bearings, 13/44 Sprockets, Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 140/60 Rear Tire, Diablo Rosso Corsa 120/70 Front Tire, Power Commander V
2013 Suzuki GSXR 600 Blue(SOLD)
2009 Yamaha R1 Black/Red(Totaled)

2003 Ducati 999

post #27 of 102 (permalink) Old 01-18-2014, 01:09 AM
Veteran

Guys... Sony Vegas Pro 12 is beginning to piss the hell out of me.
My GoPro Hero 2 at 720p, 30fps would import directly from the SD card to Vegas and preview/ playback smoothly. I could edit very smoothly, and render perfectly how I wanted it

Upgraded to a GoPro 3 Black Edition. I initially began shooting 1080p at 60fps - couldn't even get the video to play back smoothly on Vegas in the preview screen. FPS were so damn choppy and laggy.

So I tuned the Hero 3 down to 720p at 60fps (minimum fps) and it is the exact same issue. Can't playback smooth. Plays back fine in Premiere CS6, and window media player, and VLC. But Sony Vegas just shits the bed........ any suggestions???? I've tried using Premiere and just ain't having the patience to learn it.

Computer has a 2.6ghz AMD Quad Core
Radeon R7770 XFX Black Edition GPU
8GB DDR2 RAM

Any suggestions?

~
~
~
post #28 of 102 (permalink) Old 01-18-2014, 03:42 AM
Forum Champion

Thanked 2,981 Times in 2,127 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kijho View Post
Any suggestions?
http://ubuntustudio.org/

download it and burn it to DVD or make it a bootable USB thumb drive and when you boot from it , **DONT** install it, just test it on your pc and see how it goes, it comes with a few video apps, have a try and see if it works for you

post #29 of 102 (permalink) Old 01-18-2014, 11:14 AM Thread Starter
Fast Lane Ukraine

Garage
Also, your PC could use some upgrades. DDR2 memory is quite an old standard...and personally Intel CPU's are much better for processing tasks than AMD applications (which, IMO, are more suited for the average user and basic tasks like video games and internet browsing).

That being said, I had some issues with Premier skipping during playback (while editing)...I had to change the resource allocations for the program before I saw an improvement. I've never used Vegas, so I don't know if that software allows you to allocate how many CPU's and memory you can assign to Vegas.

Cage:
| Bikes:
and
| YouTube Vlog:

(SOLD) -
was
|
post #30 of 102 (permalink) Old 01-18-2014, 11:35 AM
Forum Champion

Thanked 2,083 Times in 1,354 Posts
Garage
Auro, I love your settings, but the export takes a while. Ilya, I can definitely recommend Auro's settings...but be ready for long renders (depending on the size of your vid).

Auro, thanks again for the settings comparo. I basically bumped up some of the quality and bandwidth settings, and I *think* my vid is a little clearer for it. The vid in question is the latest one on my channel (aside from the Google hangout, that is).

Spacep0d's
!

2013 Triumph Daytona 675R
Austin Racing V3 Titanium exhaust, professionally-shaved seat, T-Rex sliders, Pazzo shorty levers, Tech Spec tank grips, tail tidy, Watsen marker lights, Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires. Only 23 lbs. heavier than the 300!
The Following User Says Thank You to Spacep0d For This Useful Post:
Aurodox (01-18-2014)

Tags
editing, software, video, vlog

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page