Bought a GoPro today! - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-28-2013, 09:20 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Bought a GoPro today!

Bought my first go pro today guys. Editing a little 20 minute ride right now. Il post a link when I'm done . I'm glad all of you can finally point out my bad habits hahaha.

Instagram---> Braxton Giles

Last edited by Braxton Giles; 01-01-2014 at 03:01 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-28-2013, 09:33 PM
Forum Champion

Thanked 2,083 Times in 1,354 Posts
Garage
Congrats! Which GoPro? I'm assuming you got a GoPro HD Hero 3+ of some type. Great camera. I really like the GoPros.

Spacep0d's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!

2013 Triumph Daytona 675R
Austin Racing V3 Titanium exhaust, professionally-shaved seat, T-Rex sliders, Pazzo shorty levers, Tech Spec tank grips, tail tidy, Watsen marker lights, Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires. Only 23 lbs. heavier than the 300!
post #3 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-28-2013, 09:34 PM
Forum Champion

Thanked 2,981 Times in 2,127 Posts
Garage
lol, don’t go editing all the bad habits out, leave them in so you can point them out & use you as an example

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-28-2013, 09:41 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Hahaha ohhh I left in all the bad habits . And I got the Hero 3+ silver for a whopping 299 lol. I need a remedy for the wind noise Spacep0d !!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

post #5 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-28-2013, 09:45 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braxton Giles View Post
Hahaha ohhh I left in all the bad habits . And I got the Hero 3+ silver for a whopping 299 lol. I need a remedy for the wind noise Spacep0d !!

Anyhow, grats on the purchase. A riding cam is a pretty valuable addition to anybody's riding setup - to learn from as well as to spot for the hooligans on the street.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Monochrome For This Useful Post:
Braxton Giles (12-28-2013), San.Diego_CA_Ninja (12-29-2013), Sly Raskal (12-29-2013)
post #6 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-28-2013, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacep0d View Post
Congrats! Which GoPro? I'm assuming you got a GoPro HD Hero 3+ of some type. Great camera. I really like the GoPros.
And I can't get the damn GoPro app to work. It's prompting me to create a name and password for my GoPro's wifi, so I do and it doesn't let me save it or bypass the screen 😡. This would be very useful in deciding on my 2nd adhesive mount. I'm going to put it somewhere on my bike. Maybe on the windscreen somewhere.

post #7 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-28-2013, 09:47 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monochrome View Post

Anyhow, grats on the purchase. A riding cam is a pretty valuable addition to anybody's riding setup - to learn from as well as to spot for the hooligans on the street.
I didn't realize how much I speed until I watched the video just now 😩

post #8 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-28-2013, 09:54 PM
Forum Champion

Thanked 2,981 Times in 2,127 Posts
Garage
Quote:

lol

norty , norty

post #9 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-28-2013, 10:46 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacep0d View Post
Aye Spacep0d have you ever tried mounting your GoPro on one of your mirrors ? Or top of windscreen ??

post #10 of 50 (permalink) Old 12-28-2013, 10:53 PM
Forum Champion

Garage
Quote:

You'll notice lots of things about yourself once you start recording your rides. Or, maybe it's just that I'm hypercritical about how I do everything.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

It's a girl on a bike...it's Rogue!

Twitter: @Rogue_300
Blog:

Instagram: Rogue_300

Do you rock it?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page