Who said Ninja 300s aren't fast? - Page 3 - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 48 (permalink) Old 11-23-2013, 10:28 PM

Lol at all the people getting butt hurt. I bet it was a blast!
post #22 of 48 (permalink) Old 11-23-2013, 11:07 PM
Seasoned Vet

Garage
Fast is relative. The 300 is fast enough coming from someone with a liter bike and 500hp cars.

Have fun, ride safe, and get rid of the evidence!
post #23 of 48 (permalink) Old 11-23-2013, 11:24 PM
Forum Champion

Thanked 2,981 Times in 2,127 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroFrac View Post
Lol at all the people getting butt hurt.
you would be amazed at how many mature riderís there are on the forum who applaud sensible riding habbits , sadly on other forums for other larger cc sports bikes, riding as a squid or douche-bag is expected, and applauded and generally pretty sad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to cruizin For This Useful Post:
Tzar Kizitski (11-24-2013)
post #24 of 48 (permalink) Old 11-23-2013, 11:29 PM
Forum Champion

Thanked 2,981 Times in 2,127 Posts
Garage
please allow me to bring up up to speed as to what happens when minority riders continue to go nuts,the 1%'ers.

what happens is they give the rest of us, the 99%'ers a bad rap and we have laws passed thru parliament that give us *ALL* a hard time, food for thought

https://www.kawasakininja300.com/foru...ike-gangs.html

it makes no difference if your a 1%'er or not, continue to ride stupidly, sooner or later we *ALL* get labelled the same way

The Following User Says Thank You to cruizin For This Useful Post:
ninja town (11-24-2013)
post #25 of 48 (permalink) Old 11-24-2013, 04:40 AM
Post Whore

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydroFrac View Post
Lol at all the people getting butt hurt. I bet it was a blast!
It would, without a shadow of a doubt, be one hell of a blast! If you do end up hitting the deck though, I can assure you that being "butt hurt" will be the least of anyone's troubles!

Here is the link to those who have gone down on this forum or know of someone who has gone down. Do check it out, if you haven't already done so...

https://www.kawasakininja300.com/foru...ash-boom-bang/

How one chooses to ride their bike or drive their car, is entirely their business. As Anacron pointed out, nobody can say outright that they have been an out on the roads. I've done some pretty dumbassed things myself! I've just been fortunate enough never to have come off a bike - ever!

Every time I get on my bike, I always hope I make it back home in one piece and when riding, try to minimize my chances as best as possible, to not get involved in an accident. I actually feel safer on a racetrack than on a public road, as conditions are far more controlled.

Here!...Someone pinged this video of Mick Doohan quite recently. This guy was one of the best I ever saw and a far better rider than you or I will ever be! Like me, I doubt very much that he'll get "butt hurt" if you come off a bike due to your own stupidity either!...

Ride safe!...

2013 Black Ninja 300 ABS
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tzar Kizitski For This Useful Post:
BeginnerNinja (04-13-2014), cruizin (11-24-2013), xorbe (11-25-2013)
post #26 of 48 (permalink) Old 11-24-2013, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anacron View Post
If I were to do this on the autobahn, there would be no complaints. So the question is whether you have a problem with the speed or with the law.

If its with the speed, well then, clearly Germany and the autobahn disagrees.
If its with the law, then please prove to me that you've been an you're entire life...

There are more head checks in this video than any "top speed" supersport video out there (with lanesplitting being legal in Cali). I'm on a Ninja 300, hardly a "terror on the streets" and riding well within my limits. To be fair... how long do I actually hit 100+? How many cars are within one lane of me?

I'm a PhD student in computer science doing my thing and trying to tick off everything on my bucket list. Lets keep things in perspective before drawing broad judgements about my character. Besides, I've posted several vids on here with mellow rides (my usual riding style)...

My philosophy: do your own thing, don't put others in danger and keep that rubber side down. If you disagree, then let me explain it over a beer. Cheers
Mate, never said I havent been a fuckwit either! Of course there has been times when I have sped and done some silly things....difference is I dont post a lame vid on a forum and get upset cause people call me out. And head checks ha love when you are starring out to the water for 2-3 seconds at time, if riding like a nob is on your bucket list then I feel sorry for you. Grow a set and take it to the track.
post #27 of 48 (permalink) Old 11-24-2013, 10:55 AM
Forum Champion

Thanked 2,083 Times in 1,354 Posts
Garage
Looking (with a camera) at the water for 2-3 seconds doesn't mean his eyes are looking that way. Just need to clarify that because there are times when I am showing the scenery to the viewers but am actually looking at the road much of that time.

Spacep0d's
!

2013 Triumph Daytona 675R
Austin Racing V3 Titanium exhaust, professionally-shaved seat, T-Rex sliders, Pazzo shorty levers, Tech Spec tank grips, tail tidy, Watsen marker lights, Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires. Only 23 lbs. heavier than the 300!
post #28 of 48 (permalink) Old 11-24-2013, 02:18 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja town View Post
And head checks ha love when you are starring out to the water for 2-3 seconds at time, if riding like a nob is on your bucket list then I feel sorry for you. Grow a set and take it to the track.
The camera's staring at the water.. my eyes were on the car ahead. I wasn't upset, just trying to provide some context so you guys know that this isn't my usual riding style. As you might have seen from my other vids, I'm more than happy to cruise at the speed limit and take in the amazing Cali scenery.

It was a new experience for me and in hindsight I should've just kept that vid to myself. I just wanted to capture all the different aspects of riding a bike on my youtube channel (good and bad)... I wouldn't have made a video out of it if I didn't think it was a useful lesson to learn.

Plans are to do the Cali Superbike School next summer.
I'll post a video of it if y'all promise you won't call me out for going too slow

Here's my
page.
Here's my
Photostream.

'13 Ebony Ninja 300
Mods
Woodcraft clip-ons
Vortex adjustable rearsets
Shogun frame sliders
ProGrip tank pad
Red ProGrip reflective rim tape
SS fender eliminator
post #29 of 48 (permalink) Old 11-24-2013, 02:51 PM
Veteran

Wish I could have seen the video before it was deleted.
post #30 of 48 (permalink) Old 11-24-2013, 02:57 PM

[QUOTE=anacron;504169]The camera's staring at the water.. my eyes were on the car ahead.

Fair enough mate.....just remember you post a vid in a forum with intentions to draw comments from other members, then ya gotta take the good with the bad.
Besides im sure there are dead motorcyclists whom probably needed someone, sometime in there lives to call them fuckwits for "spirited" riding.
You obviously sound like a great bloke with alot to look forward to in life, that is why I will never, ever condone what I think is dangerous riding by anyone on this forum.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ninja town For This Useful Post:
anacron (11-24-2013), cruizin (11-24-2013), Tzar Kizitski (11-25-2013)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page