First Attempt At Making a Video - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-09-2013, 11:29 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
First Attempt At Making a Video

So I borrowed a buddies GoPro last week while he was away. I didn't get many chances to use it. But I tried to make a video anyways haha. Let me know if I should get into the business

I know it's not the best but I tried

By the way, it's very shaky cause I tried mounting it to the back signal.... wasn't thinking how unstable that was going to be. Later mounted it to the side it a helmet mount

The proper function of man is to live, not exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them, I shall live them. --- Jack London
The Following User Says Thank You to Cork For This Useful Post:
NotGivingUp (11-10-2013)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-09-2013, 11:31 AM
Fast Lane Ukraine

Garage
One suggestion: Never use the YouTube 'fixes' for things like shaking, etc. It makes the video worse and gives that 'dizzy' look to it.

Cage:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| Bikes:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
| YouTube Vlog:

(SOLD) -
was
|
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-09-2013, 11:39 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
that's what my buddy told me afterwards. sorry if I cause anyone to get sick lol

The proper function of man is to live, not exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them, I shall live them. --- Jack London
post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-09-2013, 12:41 PM
Veteran

Garage
I like it! Honestly, the shaking does make it a bit better though.
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-09-2013, 01:01 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockieb View Post
I like it! Honestly, the shaking does make it a bit better though.

thanks

post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-09-2013, 01:14 PM
Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to guambra2001
Can't see it on mobile device.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Live life as if God will come tomorrow, because he just might!
SE Ninja 300 ABS with a few mods...
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Forum Champion

Thanked 2,083 Times in 1,354 Posts
Garage
Looks good! Nice use of different camera-angles. The music is nice too, though for me (on YouTube) I always have to consider copyrights, so I make an effort never to use copyrighted music. It does limit things.

It's also nice that you added a fade at the end. Vids should always let you know they're over in some fashion.

Spacep0d's
!

2013 Triumph Daytona 675R
Austin Racing V3 Titanium exhaust, professionally-shaved seat, T-Rex sliders, Pazzo shorty levers, Tech Spec tank grips, tail tidy, Watsen marker lights, Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires. Only 23 lbs. heavier than the 300!
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-10-2013, 10:34 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
Thanks,

I wasn't too worried about copyright, knew I was only going to get maybe 30 views haha. I I didn't think anyone from Tron would see it haha.

post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-10-2013, 10:44 AM
Forum Champion

Thanked 2,083 Times in 1,354 Posts
Garage
All YouTube has to do is recognize the song as being one of the thousands of copyrighted songs and your YouTube vid could be taken-down, meaning you lose all of the comments, likes, etc.

Just a failsafe for later, even if it doesn't get tons of views. Easier in my view to avoid copyright issues entirely so you don't set a trap for yourself later.

Believe me, I would *love* to use some copyrighted music in my vids!

Spacep0d's
!

2013 Triumph Daytona 675R
Austin Racing V3 Titanium exhaust, professionally-shaved seat, T-Rex sliders, Pazzo shorty levers, Tech Spec tank grips, tail tidy, Watsen marker lights, Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires. Only 23 lbs. heavier than the 300!
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 11-10-2013, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
Thanks. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get a camera again. But when I do, I'll get different music

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page