Started a Ninja 300 MotoVlog - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum
 3Likes
  • 3 Post By adri

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-10-2018, 10:39 PM Thread Starter

Started a Ninja 300 MotoVlog

Hey guys, started a Ninja 300 motovlog two weeks ago.

First two episodes are up.

Episode one is hooking up the trailer, driving out of town to get the bike, dragging her home, and taking her out for that first ride.
Episode two is my actual review of the bike.

I've been riding about 11 years, my daily rider is a Harley-Davidson V-Rod, so I wanted to try something a little smaller for ripping around traffic on. I also run my own motorcycle biz on the side and used to work in the industry professionally for a few years, so I like to think I can bring some cool stuff to my Ninja 300 vlogs... Well, you'll see...

If interested, please have a look:

Ride safe guys, see you out on 2!

Adrian
iahawk, MAL and roy206 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-12-2018, 08:34 AM
MAL
Veteran

Nice one.
I watched the "review" video also. Slightly odd to see a review of a bike that's already been superseded by the 400.
Still very cool, although the "The only question is, will you outgrow it?" has bugged me for a long time, as it's been done to DEATH!
At least you didn't do the "Is the 300 good enough for highway traffic?"

Summary: nice review, even though a bit "outdated". Would rather see something like an instructional video how to navigate those precarious looking tram tracks (we don't have those here).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAL For This Useful Post:
adri (03-26-2018), Gsabella4 (07-10-2018)
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-26-2018, 11:39 PM Thread Starter

Hey MAL, doh, sorry for the late reply. I thought the forum would default email me a weekly update or something, probably shouldn't have assumed lol.

In hindsight, you're right. I've put over 50,000 km easily on a 250cc. She's now retired and beside me here in my office haha. Re: streetcar tracks, golden rule is go perpendicular, not parallel. In other words, try to cross on and off at as much of an angle as possible. Also, when it's cold and raining, they're awful, so plan a route that avoids the streets that have them

Here's the Ninja 300 review that MAL is talking about for anyone else interested:

Please note: These are my first and second motovlogs ever, so feel free to like/subscribe or give it a thumbs down and boo and hiss at me. But if you dislike it, please feel free to give me some good criticism so I can get better )

Thanks all!

A.

PS: Ducati Monster 620 First Ride video is going live in the morning! That's a fun little beast. Feels as small as our Ninjas!
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-15-2018, 08:19 PM

Garage
Check me out and hit subscribe, ill shoot you one back! I can't post the link cuz apparently I haven't posted here enough yet haha but its Lowspeed Lowside
I'll return the love!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page