Ninja 300 motovlog - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 05:36 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Ninja 300 motovlog

Hey guys,

I've just put together the first episode of my new motovlog. I ride a Ninja 300 and there's some pretty sweet footage of the bike in it.

It's getting some good feedback so far, and I'd love to get my channel out there so please take a look

Cheers!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 02:46 PM
Seasoned Vet

Keep putting it out there, I personally like seeing new places and if I don't like what you are saying I will just mute the volume
No really, I listen to them too, I do find it amusing about the "no indicator" though, you should see these folks here in USA Florida, not only no indication of turning, but some don't even turn on their head lights at night.
There are no inspection requirements for cars or bikes here so any lights missing or not working go unnoticed by the drivers unless someone points them out.
More often than not they will say "yeah, I know, but I don't have time to mess with it now"... and it is useless to tell them it could hurt someone or to tell them they could get a ticket.

Keep on keepin' on

2013 Kawasaki 300 Ninja
2002 Suzuki LS650 Savage
2003 Suzuki LS650 Savage
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-03-2017, 05:44 PM

See that's a really awesome idea. A log of Motovlogs follow almost the same commute every episode.

I would love to see more, and I enjoy your relaxed approach. Makes it more of a savor the moment vlog than a "Super cool super fast highway chase.".

Motorcycles are great for exploring, I'd love to see vloggers take this approach. Great Video dude.

Excellent cutaways too.

I'd like to do something like this, but I live in Tulsa Oklahoma, we just have good food and bad roads lol.

Look forward to see more.
Subbed!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited by Tactronaut; 07-03-2017 at 05:49 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page