Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum - View Single Post - Rear Break feels weak & doesn't work
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-08-2019, 08:45 AM
Granpooba
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar7 View Post
My rear break has no push to it just drops and springs up. It doesn't work & I have no idea what to look at, what to check & how to identify the cause.

Please help.

Kind Regards

Michael

It sounds like you may be at a complete loss as to how the rear brake system works. But that is OK, as many other's suffer from such loses, including myself at times.

But the very first thing that I would " Personally " do is refer to the owners manual. Their I would locate the description and location of the rear brake reservoir. CHECK, to make sure that your brake fluid is up to the proper lever. I would say that if you have fluid and its level is OK, then you have other problems. One may be that you have air in the system and it needs bleeding. If that is the case and I was YOU, I would have a motorcycle tech do the work and check out the system.

It is relatively a simple system and your problem should be easily solved. Until it is, only use the front brake.

MAY YOU LIVE AS LONG AS YOU WANT TO
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AND WANT TO AS LONG AS YOU LIVE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome