Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum - View Single Post - 2013 Ninja 300 SE Moon dust abs - No abs light
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-03-2019, 05:58 PM
Granpooba
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by March View Post
Hey everyone,

I'm new to this forum, but I read lots of interesting posts. I recently bought a ninja 300 2013, SE moon dust abs. I really like the bike so far. Perfect for the city and a lots of fun.

So I'm in Canada and I understand that this model is only available with abs. I can see the abs system, the abs sticker, but when I start the bike there is no abs light signal. Also, looking with the right sun light, I can see the picture of the others signals (oil, check engine etc), but not the abs one.

Anyone have an idea why its the case? Known problem, or you think a previous owner changed the dash board?

Many thanks,

March

Hello and

Attempting to answer your ABS question, I am not really sure about the 2013 model as I have a 2017. But, I do not believe that their should be any difference and that you should have an ABS light. I am sure that somebody will come along and be able to give you a definite answer.

In the meantime, I searched the 2013 model online and found a YOU TUBE video, explaining the instrument panel. Hope you can open it and find what you are looking for.

Good luck and again ........ welcome.

MAY YOU LIVE AS LONG AS YOU WANT TO
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AND WANT TO AS LONG AS YOU LIVE
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome