Ninja 300 2013 Problems (need help video attached) - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum
 2Likes
  • 2 Post By Rogue

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 01:59 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Ninja 300 2013 Problems (need help video attached)

This is my 1st time using this site anyways my ninja 300 is having problems on my 2nd/3rd ride since storage I've recorded a video on my phone and posted it to Youtube (I dont know why I cant post links or my email buy reach me at Justin_dec11 (at) hotmail (dot) com ill send you the Youtube link) If anyone could please respond in the comment section it would be greatly appreciated.
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 02:59 PM
Veteran

Probably easier to just post the youtube link here..? Or at least where to search in youtube to find it? I typed in your member name and Ninja 300 and didnít get anything.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 03:35 PM
Veteran

Since you mentioned storage - did you add stabilizer to the gas and run it enough to get the stabilized gas into the injectors?

If not, I'd drain the tank completely and refill with fresh gas before taking things apart. Also check the intake snorkel and air filter for any blockages. Critters like to get into the air box.
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 06:29 PM
Veteran

Why don't you just try explaining to us, what problems your are having
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 03:35 PM
Forum Champion

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinG View Post
This is my 1st time using this site anyways my ninja 300 is having problems on my 2nd/3rd ride since storage I've recorded a video on my phone and posted it to Youtube (I dont know why I cant post links or my email buy reach me at Justin_dec11 (at) hotmail (dot) com ill send you the Youtube link) If anyone could please respond in the comment section it would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, friendly Moderator Rogue here. The reason you can't post any links is because you're still in your probationary period on the forum. We have a post limit before members can post links. Why? Because it prevents spammers from filling the forum with YouTube videos and links
MAL and jkv45 like this.

It's a girl on a bike...it's Rogue!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter: @Rogue_300
Blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram: Rogue_300

Do you rock it?

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-18-2019, 11:32 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Hi, friendly Moderator Rogue here. The reason you can't post any links is because you're still in your probationary period on the forum. We have a post limit before members can post links. Why? Because it prevents spammers from filling the forum with YouTube videos and links

I would check that " I LIKE THIS " But I just can not.
Why you ask .

Because ....... " I LOVE IT " ...............
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-19-2019, 10:27 AM
Veteran

Hello Justin - you out there?

Tags
#ninja300 #problems #help

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page