Where I can get multivex mirrors? - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-10-2014, 05:22 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Where I can get multivex mirrors?

Does anyone know of any multivex mirrors?

My dad has a set that go right on top of his old mirrors for his Burgman 650.

They bend and such at certain positions to give a good view depending on where you look on the mirror.

They used to be made by a company, but the machine that morphed the mirrors broke, and the owner went into a retirement home due to age.

I was just curious if anyone knew of any multivex mirrors that I could buy, or if I'm stuck with the stock mirrors and getting a little blind spot checker piece for the corner.
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-10-2014, 05:35 PM
Seasoned Vet

Garage
Good luck with that. The multivex mirrors that you speak of were never made for your little Ninja in the first place. I had some on my 02 Goldwing and I have some on my 03 ST1300. In fact I just installed those yesterday. Someone had a set collecting dust in their garage and I pounced on them.
I have done a lot of research on mirrors like the multivex but I have not had any luck finding any like them. Moto Works Magical Racing has glass that is like the multivex units but their mirrors do not have a viewing range as big as the multivex ones. You will also have to sell one of your arms or legs to purchase them.
I think that you are out of luck with the multivex units.

MRA Windscreen,Yosh CF Slip-On,Fender Eliminator,Bar Ends,Rear Spools,Exhaust Hanger,Oil Filler Cap,CF Seat Accent,OEM Seat Cowl,ZX3-R Stickers,CF Air Box Covers,Removed Passenger Pegs,Pro-Tek Reservoir Covers,Driven Gas Cap,CF Chain/Hugger Guard,Battery Tender Pigtail,Tank Guard,Sportisi Exhaust Cowl,GPR V4 Stabilizer,Blaster X Tail Light,Bar Risers,JT 15T Sprocket, BKMOTO Projectors,RSV C5 Levers,Gear Indicator,Ohlin's Rear Shock,CF Headlight Cowl,SS Frame Plugs,CF Sprocket Cover,

Last edited by travellingtenor; 07-10-2014 at 05:47 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to travellingtenor For This Useful Post:
Timothy (07-10-2014)
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-10-2014, 05:40 PM Thread Starter

Garage
They didn't ever make them for 13-14 ninjas' mirrors did they?
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-10-2014, 05:46 PM
Seasoned Vet

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy View Post
They didn't ever make them for 13-14 ninjas' mirrors did they?
No they did not. I am surprised that someone has not picked up the ball and started production again. They made them for cars and trucks too. It must have been a small business though because when the owner passed, so did the business. Too bad for us.

MRA Windscreen,Yosh CF Slip-On,Fender Eliminator,Bar Ends,Rear Spools,Exhaust Hanger,Oil Filler Cap,CF Seat Accent,OEM Seat Cowl,ZX3-R Stickers,CF Air Box Covers,Removed Passenger Pegs,Pro-Tek Reservoir Covers,Driven Gas Cap,CF Chain/Hugger Guard,Battery Tender Pigtail,Tank Guard,Sportisi Exhaust Cowl,GPR V4 Stabilizer,Blaster X Tail Light,Bar Risers,JT 15T Sprocket, BKMOTO Projectors,RSV C5 Levers,Gear Indicator,Ohlin's Rear Shock,CF Headlight Cowl,SS Frame Plugs,CF Sprocket Cover,
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-11-2014, 04:17 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Yeah I read since he went, and the machine broke they stopped. I assume the machine is one of those somewhere in the range of 500k ish.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page