Decal/Photoshop Help! - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-06-2013, 11:58 PM Thread Starter

Smile Decal/Photoshop Help!

Trying to make my bike my own here, and trying to picture what a couple decals would look like on it to decide between them. Can anyone photoshop them onto the pic of my bike? I was thinking the lower front fairing to break up all the white space. Opinions are welcome and help is appreciated!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0290.jpg (254.2 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0282.JPG (24.4 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0281.jpg (34.9 KB, 43 views)

New rider, happy to be part of the community!

2013 Ninja 300
Stardust White
White Reflective Rim Tape
Progrip Tank Pad
Front Reflector Delete
Plasti Dipped Windscreen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-07-2013, 12:06 AM
Forum Champion

Thanked 2,981 Times in 2,127 Posts
Garage
theres a white ninja on the fourm with a bat man logo just like that on it already, i just cant remember who owns it, from memory it was a guy in the USA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-07-2013, 12:10 AM
Forum Champion

Maybe get something unique that's you and not a cliche character. And yeah the batman logo has been done already.

2004 Honda CBR600RR
2016 DRZ400sm- daily
SOAR #818
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-07-2013, 12:13 AM
Seasoned Vet

Garage
That spider would look cool wrapped around the top of the tank with the legs coming down around the sides of the tank
And you could do spider webs on the side fairings.
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Last edited by GHill762; 06-07-2013 at 12:35 AM.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-07-2013, 12:32 AM Thread Starter

I guess im not super concerned with having a repeated look with my bike, i have yet to see anyone in person with that look or even a 300 at all. its not like im putting a monster logo on it! hahaha. but im definitely not set on anything yet just thought these would look good with the black and white style.

I like the idea of the spider on top, except i want to keep my tank pad there and i think they would be too close to each other. although that does sound pretty legit!

Idk how people can think of designs, the only thing ive thought of that i would really like on there has apparently been done quite a bit haha

2013 Ninja 300
Stardust White
Progrip Tank Pad
Front Reflector Delete
Plasti Dipped Windscreen

Last edited by tCoburn8; 06-07-2013 at 01:45 AM.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-07-2013, 01:44 AM
Seasoned Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tCoburn8 View Post
I guess im not super concerned with having a repeated look with my bike, i have yet to see anyone in person with that look or even a 300 at all. im definitely not set on anything yet just thought these would look good with the black and white style.

I like the idea of the spider on top, except i want to keep my tank pad there and i think they would be too close to each other. although that does sound pretty legit!

Idk how people can think of designs, the only thing ive thought of that i would really like on there has apparently been done quite a bit haha
Lol it takes time but itll come to you I just gave my bike a custom paintjob myself and a decal only a handful of people ever recognize its really good when you find something unique to you although if you love bat and spidey no reason not to do it even if its been done before just make it your own

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-07-2013, 01:59 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestatazazel View Post
Lol it takes time but itll come to you I just gave my bike a custom paintjob myself and a decal only a handful of people ever recognize its really good when you find something unique to you although if you love bat and spidey no reason not to do it even if its been done before just make it your own
Yeah I saw yours, it looks awesome! I don't think I have the confidence to go that extreme, just wanted something relatively easy/inexpensive to set me apart from the stock look and feed my mod hunger
My first bike, I plan on having it for a while so Im sure it will get changed a couple times once I play around a little more with paint and more difficult mods, was just looking for opinions and maybe someone could show me how they would look with photoshop or something since I am inept with the program haha

Really really cool bike by the way, that blue looks great! I know the logo is from final fantasy, forget what exactly what part though

2013 Ninja 300
Stardust White
Progrip Tank Pad
Front Reflector Delete
Plasti Dipped Windscreen
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-07-2013, 02:12 AM
Seasoned Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tCoburn8 View Post
Yeah I saw yours, it looks awesome! I don't think I have the confidence to go that extreme, just wanted something relatively easy/inexpensive to set me apart from the stock look and feed my mod hunger
My first bike, I plan on having it for a while so Im sure it will get changed a couple times once I play around a little more with paint and more difficult mods, was just looking for opinions and maybe someone could show me how they would look with photoshop or something since I am inept with the program haha

Really really cool bike by the way, that blue looks great! I know the logo is from final fantasy, forget what exactly what part though
Lol thanks and its from final fantasy 8. I never thought id do it either im a complete novice. This is also my first bike. Istarted off small first I painted my windscreen black then added my decal then did my DIY fender eliminator. Truth be told my uncle and my dog passed away within the last two weeks In a way I needed trying this to keep me sane ya know? If you ever wanted to try and do a paint scheme try ordering some plasti dip if you dont like the way it looks you just peel it off lol.

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-07-2013, 02:27 AM
Veteran

Garage
The spider on the tank idea:your tank pad could be the back of the spider(its ass)just a thought.I plan on doing decals only once all my mods are on and that's still a long way away.this is supposed to be a baby zx10 so I'm gonna make it look like a racing baby zx10.performance branding stickers at a slight slant wih a black diagonal stripe across the side fairing.still in the thought process though.

Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you will help them become what they are capable of becoming-Johan Walfgang von Goethe
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-07-2013, 02:28 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestatazazel View Post
Lol thanks and its from final fantasy 8. I never thought id do it either im a complete novice. This is also my first bike. Istarted off small first I painted my windscreen black then added my decal then did my DIY fender eliminator. Truth be told my uncle and my dog passed away within the last two weeks In a way I needed trying this to keep me sane ya know? If you ever wanted to try and do a paint scheme try ordering some plasti dip if you dont like the way it looks you just peel it off lol.

I hear ya, it is definitely something that can take your attention away from everything else for a period of time, for the better or for the worse haha. But yeah thats not a bad idea, i used some plasti dip on my windscreen and it turned out.. well after 3 attempts it was acceptable haha. But I do like how reversible it is, I may give it some more time and try and design something myself

2013 Ninja 300
Stardust White
Progrip Tank Pad
Front Reflector Delete
Plasti Dipped Windscreen

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page