Side Mirrors - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-31-2013, 01:38 PM Thread Starter

Side Mirrors

soo just wondering has anyone gotten these side mirrors and if so could you guys possibly post some pictures and rate it's quality and the easy of install first motorcycle so just figuring out if i should or not get them

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-L...9d172f&vxp=mtr
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-31-2013, 01:43 PM
Veteran

They Look pretty cool, my only concern would be wiring the turn signals, since our mirrors attach on the windscreen , you would have to have a wire running from them, which in my opinion wouldn't look too clean
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-31-2013, 01:58 PM
Veteran

Garage

- 2013 Ninja 300
- 2012 CBR 250RA (sold)
- 2001 VW Jetta Wolf Edition.
- 1989 Toyota Celica convertable (sold)
- 1981 Toyota Corona (sold)
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-31-2013, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseJ805 View Post
They Look pretty cool, my only concern would be wiring the turn signals, since our mirrors attach on the windscreen , you would have to have a wire running from them, which in my opinion wouldn't look too clean
True, might be a little tricky but doable if you could drill through the windscreen and the cowl to keep it totally hidden. I wonder if they would be any better for seeing behind the bike!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-31-2013, 07:49 PM
Veteran

I always liked turn signals on the back of mirrors. Safe and effective.
That's one reason I like the gsxr line.

Why does it say for off road use. Insurance liability?
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-31-2013, 08:16 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,851 Times in 1,152 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToNY97 View Post
I always liked turn signals on the back of mirrors. Safe and effective.
That's one reason I like the gsxr line.

Why does it say for off road use. Insurance liability?
Most companies say for off road use only as it covers them for any legality issues that may arise, due to the differing laws in differing states and countries.

Some states or countries, you are not allowed to change anything from stock to keep it legal. By stating this on the package, you are then aware that it may not be legal for on road use in the area that you are in.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-01-2013, 05:29 AM
Forum Champion

Thanked 2,981 Times in 2,127 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoiinOperatedBoy View Post
soo just wondering has anyone gotten these side mirrors and if so could you guys possibly post some pictures and rate it's quality and the easy of install first motorcycle so just figuring out if i should or not get them

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-L...9d172f&vxp=mtr

i had those on my GSX250F across. the LEDS are not very bright. the bolts that attach to the side of the bike will move up and down a bit, its for a generic fit, but the size of the mirror is good.

i also found after a few weeks the mirror would fall back against the side of the bike. it happened a few times till i wedged a bit of paper under the stalk to stop it falling back

for the price it was ok, way better then the stock mirrors on the GSX250F thats for sure, they were just as crap as the stock 300 mirrors

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page