Decals? - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-02-2013, 03:34 PM Thread Starter

Decals?

Does anyone know of a good website where I can order decals?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-02-2013, 03:49 PM
Veteran

Talk to Spacep0d (forum member and YouTube vlogger), he makes some custom decals for our bikes. He may even be able to do your own designs, I don't know about that for sure though.
The Following User Says Thank You to barberochris For This Useful Post:
Spacep0d (10-08-2013)
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-02-2013, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barberochris View Post
Talk to Spacep0d (forum member and YouTube vlogger), he makes some custom decals for our bikes. He may even be able to do your own designs, I don't know about that for sure though.
I think he can do your own designs. PM him or send him an e-mail and he can probably give you a quote.

These are the decals he makes for the 300:

http://spacep0d.com/decals/zx-3r/

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-03-2013, 08:47 AM Thread Starter

Has anyone used www.ninja300decals.com ? Their stuff looks pretty good but just wanna know if anyone has ordered from them before?
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-03-2013, 11:08 AM Thread Starter

Bike Decals Help

Not getting many responses on the other thread I started. Just wondering if anyone has gotten decals from www.ninja300decals.com? The last ones I had came off after only a month so I'm looking for some that will last.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-03-2013, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,968 Times in 2,125 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gksmith View Post
Not getting many responses on the other thread I started. Just wondering if anyone has gotten decals from www.ninja300decals.com? The last ones I had came off after only a month so I'm looking for some that will last.
please dont go starting extra threads cos you didnt get a reply. you need to remember sometimes it might take a day to get a reply. we dont all have access to our pc's 24 hours a day. we are human just like you & have work, family, sleep, etc to attend to.

relax

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to cruizin For This Useful Post:
GipsyDanger (10-21-2013)
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-07-2013, 12:07 PM

Yes!!! I have used www.ninja300decals.com and my bike looks AWESOME! My brother got some for his too and we've both gotten so many compliments. Highly recommend it! (Sorry to sound so much like their spokeswoman lol)
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-07-2013, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,968 Times in 2,125 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyninja View Post
Yes!!! I have used www.ninja300decals.com and my bike looks AWESOME! My brother got some for his too and we've both gotten so many compliments.
got some photos of the bike to share???

Welcome aboard anyhow, please head over to the introduction section of the forum & say g'day

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-08-2013, 08:21 AM

Thanks cruizin! Just posted in that thread. Here are some good pics I have of the decals. What do you guys think??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MyBike3.jpg (590.0 KB, 202 views)
File Type: jpg MyBike2.jpg (516.0 KB, 131 views)
Battleborn likes this.
The Following User Says Thank You to ladyninja For This Useful Post:
D0d0 (09-02-2014)
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 10-08-2013, 10:48 AM Thread Starter

word. those are the types of decals im looking for... shape wise, not because they are pink bubbles lol. did you put those on yourself/was it easy to do?

Tags
decals

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page