Dealers who Care & know what good customer service is about; are there any left? - Page 6 - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #51 of 52 (permalink) Old 12-05-2016, 08:11 PM

New Haven Powersports in New Haven, Connecticut. No rush or push sales. Largest Ducati dealership in the state *Not that I can afford one*. In the numerous times I went in before purchasing my bike it was nothing but good conversation and approachable attitudes. I will be giving them my bike service and other things of that nature. They have an awesome shop to, they can pretty much do anything you want. Race prep, Repairs both personal and with most Insurance companies. I personally did not expect to find any GOOD dealership in my lifetime.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 52 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 09:59 AM

Stealership

I called one of my local dealerships and the sales guys had no idea of what he had in stock in the way of Ninja 300's. He took my number and said he would call me back. Never heard back from that day. I called him the next morning and he still didn't have any information. I told him I would stop in that afternoon. I stopped in that afternoon and he still didn't bother to check stock and the warehouse. I looked around and left. I wouldn't buy a thing from that place. Guess he only wants to sell more expensive bikes???

Haven't been on a bike for about 3-4 yrs... but want to get back on!

Previous: Ninja 250, Gixxer 600, Dayton 675 SE, R1.
Current: Trying to decide...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page