Dealers who Care & know what good customer service is about; are there any left? - Page 2 - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-01-2013, 10:40 AM

Right off of Midlothian Turnpike, right off of the Powhite Parkway, on exit US-60 East, right on the right if you go that way.

If they should decide to look into anything bike related, I'd recommend them going there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-01-2013, 01:09 PM
Seasoned Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
Right off of Midlothian Turnpike, right off of the Powhite Parkway, on exit US-60 East, right on the right if you go that way.

If they should decide to look into anything bike related, I'd recommend them going there.
So it's where big lots is or used to be and before arch road and all that crap down towards Richmond proper awesome

Haha maybe for me... my mom doesn't drive period and my dad is glad I enjoy riding but he doesn't have the interest

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Mark Twain
post #13 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-03-2013, 12:37 PM

Crazy Dogs Kawasaki, Burpengary QLD
www.crazydogs.com.au
07 3888 3188

The whole team are amazing. Helpful and fair and are all about the customers. Would send anyone I know their way.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

post #14 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-03-2013, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,967 Times in 2,125 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan James View Post
Crazy Dogs Kawasaki, Burpengary QLD
www.crazydogs.com.au
07 3888 3188

The whole team are amazing. Helpful and fair and are all about the customers. Would send anyone I know their way.
i second this, when i was getting quotes for my 300 these guys were awesome to deal with

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #15 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-03-2013, 04:34 PM
Forum Champion

Garage
That's it...now I want to move to Oz more than ever...

It's a girl on a bike...it's Rogue!

Twitter: @Rogue_300
Blog:

Instagram: Rogue_300

Do you rock it?

The Following User Says Thank You to Rogue For This Useful Post:
GreenSmitten (09-03-2013)
post #16 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-03-2013, 05:11 PM

http://kellys-kawasaki.com/home.html

In Mesa, Arizona. On Country Club Road 1 mile north of US-60. Terrific guys. Very knowledgable, fantastic customer service. No high-pressure. You might need to do your homework on price and negotiate though. You cannot go wrong with these guys..

Got my N300 from there and my first service as well. Both recalls done with no delay. They even fixed my fairing issue with new 'tabs' from the factory.

Last edited by Nik2133; 09-03-2013 at 05:16 PM.
post #17 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-03-2013, 06:25 PM
Veteran

Simi Valley Kawasaki
http://www.kawasakiofsimivalley.com/

John and Jimmy provide "old-school" customer care and a hassle-free buying experience.

VERY pleased with our experience there....

2009 Ninja 250 - the "learner" bike
post #18 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-07-2013, 06:49 AM
Veteran

Garage
Bought baby girl at Park Street Trailer Sales in Kentville, Nova Scotia. They seem great to deal with and are very easy to deal with and very helpful Already planning for Hubby's Ninja 1000 next year and we will definitely be buying it there http://www.parkstreetrv.ca/
post #19 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Veteran

Garage
I wasn't happy at all with my customer service. When I went in I go and say "Looking at getting a Black Ninja 300 ABS" dealer says "Here's the paper work, be back in 5" There was no where else to look for a bike around here so I had to get it there. I filled out paper work and what not, waited the days to get my bike. When I went in to pick it up, a different guy rolls it out, hands me the keys and walks away. Not showing me anything (thinking they would just have a quick over with me) I'm respond, as he is in the doorway "that it?" he's like "yup" and walks inside.

I love my bike but won't be going there again... even if I have to drive a few hours to get my next one
post #20 of 51 (permalink) Old 09-07-2013, 04:22 PM
Veteran

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cork View Post
I wasn't happy at all with my customer service. When I went in I go and say "Looking at getting a Black Ninja 300 ABS" dealer says "Here's the paper work, be back in 5" There was no where else to look for a bike around here so I had to get it there. I filled out paper work and what not, waited the days to get my bike. When I went in to pick it up, a different guy rolls it out, hands me the keys and walks away. Not showing me anything (thinking they would just have a quick over with me) I'm respond, as he is in the doorway "that it?" he's like "yup" and walks inside.

I love my bike but won't be going there again... even if I have to drive a few hours to get my next one
Our town has a dealership but they weren't willing to talk price and were hell bent on selling me a 2013 leftover for $6349 and said the 2014s weren't even available yet... When I told him another dealership was putting me on a 2014 for $6090 out the door and full of gas he got really pissy!! He even went so far as to insist I tell him what shop the quote was from, but I said "once the deal is done and I have my bike I'll tell you. I'm not giving you the chance to screw it up on me" LOL We drove an hour and a half from home but had a great buying experience. I don't even want to go to the local one for bar risers and heated grips, gonna get them somewhere else.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page