Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Riders in The Bay Area?

Tags
bay area
2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Suicide doors 
#1 ·
Hi!
My name is Zane, I'm new to this form. I'd like to get to ride with some people around here. Went on a 8 hour ride today with a bunch (30+ bikes) all bigger than mine. Looking to ride with others that have more of the same bike (250 or 300). I'm in San Rafael. If you'd like to ride, hit me up.

#3 ·
I'm in Millbrae. Just got my bike today!! (pics to come...nothing special though, lime green and completely stock)

#9 ·
Just on a permit. Wish me luck...MSF skills test tomorrow.

#11 ·
Yo, I am in the Mountain View area, pretty new rider here, just a little over a 1000 miles. There are plenty of great roads in the Bay Area, especially around the Skyline/ Hwy 84 / Hwy 1, I go as often as the weather allows with a buddy of mine, who is a much more experienced rider (KTM 690 super moto). PM me for contact details, I will let you know when we ride again, I was thinking of a ride this weekend actually. We mostly regroup at Alice's over at Skyline and 84 intersection, if you have never been, then you must, it's a bikers paradise.

#13 ·
We all definitely need to link up one day, seriously.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.