Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

New guy from DFW

907 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  BigGuy333 
#1 ·
Hello guys/gals. I'm Scott, a new rider from DFW. I currently own a chinese dual sport, looking for my first street bike. I'm mainly looking at ninja 300s, ninja/sv 650s and cruiser bikes. Narrow list, I know haha. I look forward to spending time around here.

If anyone in DFW knows of a dealership that will let me test ride some bikes, please let me know. I want to be able to know how a bike feels when I ride it. I do not have the funds to buy a bike only to realize it's not the right bike for me. If one more stuck up salesman laughs and tells me I can test ride a bike all I want after I sign the paperwork and hand over the money, I'm going to lose my mind haha. So if anyone can help me with that, please. Thanks!

#2 ·
Welcome to the Ninja 300 forums BigGuy333! Yeah, you should definitely take some test rides before you bite the bullet so you won't regret it later. Good luck and ride safe. :grin2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.