Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Hi, New Motovlogger on the block :D

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Jimbo in Thailand 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

I am from Australia, and I guess I am an aspiring motovlogger, only just starting. I've made a couple of tutorial videos on how to remove your fairings and fuel tank. Spark plug change and valve clearance check tutorial finished filming, but still editing. I will post those in the maintenance page.

Anyway, so happy to be part of the ZX3R family! Below are my youtube and instagram link:

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnKdKXo60klIFVlZnUWr8zg (unfortunately need 100 subscriber to have custom url apparently)

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tiltmoto/

Cheers!

TiltMoto

#6 ·
Thanks guys, feels good to be part of the family.

Really cool to be greeted by the OG ninja 300 motovlogger @Spacep0d
@kingsley wright, so happy to hear that my videos are simple to understand. Ran into too many hiccups when working on my bike myself, so I wanted to make a guide that is dummy proof as possible. So that new riders shouldn't feel intimidated about working on their bike anymore. Should get the spark plug and valve clearance guide out by this weekend. Cheers!

#7 ·
Welcome TiltMoto and I also appreciate this helpful tutorial. Great timing as I just did my 2nd oil change yesterday and haven't yet reinstalled my lower fairings as I'm cleaning and polishing everything in that area. I also need to remove the side fairings as well. Your tutorial shows that the seat and upper rear fairings need not be removed to take off the side fairings, which is GREAT NEWS!

Thanks and ride safe! :grin2::grin2::grin2:

Kingsley Wright said:
I like the use of the service manual and laid flat to make it easy to read.
Yep, good point brother Kingsley... definitely helpful. :smile2:

Reactions: kingsley wright
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.