Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Nova Scotia Riders

4K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  IronWarrior 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, any riders around Nova Scotia? Mainly Halifax/Dartmouth Areas?

#10 ·
I'm originally from Cape Breton :) LOVE the Cabot Trail. We are doing it Labor Day Weekend and it will be the first time on my own bike :)

#14 ·
Hey guys, Moncton NB here. I've been wanting to go to Shubenacadie sometime this summer or fall, so I might end up in your neck of the woods sooner or later!

#17 · (Edited)
I've ridden at 3C, but 0 is a little cool for me!

Anyone else headed to Bike Fest in Cape Breton for the Aug long weekend? My wife and I have a cottage there and are trucking our bikes down. There should be a few good rides, Cabot, Fleur de Lis and Sunrise Trails? Hope to see some 300s out there amongst all the V-Twins. ?

#18 ·
Haven't done much of the Sunrise trail myself.
Did a good section of the Fleur-de-Lis last fall to get a bike from Sydney to Port Hawkesbury while avoiding Rte 4. Not a bad drive but limited scenery closer to Sydney and a few rough patches if I recall correctly.
Cabot Trail is always a good run. I was part of the Ride 4 the Cure last fall (mid Sept?) through the trail (and certainly not my first time down the trail seeing as I was born and raised on the Island). Excellent scenery, road in good condition for the most part, twists and turns galore. Can get busy during the summer, but that's part and parcel of any tourist destination.
If you don't mind me asking, where abouts is the cottage?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.