Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Showcase items About

• · Registered
    918 Posts
    Oh crap I did see that on YouTube actually. What were you tire pressures? You didn't use tire warmers when it was cold out? Do a bunch of hard braking and acceleration in a line and that'll heat up your tires quick. I've used S20's and S21 in 50 degree weather and it's okay once you hear them up. And lower the pressure a couple PSI to compensate.

· Registered
    918 Posts
    Sweet!! I have a 2015 ZX6R. I have tracked it a bunch of times but converted it back to street use for now. Just missing front turn signals, lol. Didn't know you crashed?!?

I got a 250 to race in the AFM... I think it's a little foolish to try racing on the big bikes right away :p but that's why you see so many guys totally destroy their bikes at the track. Fast bikes with slow riders.

· Registered
    918 Posts
    Hey brother, I'm doing well. Been busy, haven't checked this forum much. I have a 250 now, kind of replaces my 300!

· Registered
    662 Posts
    weird, i lost the first pm you sent me. i tried searching for a thread but came up empty handed. What did you get??

I will guess....daytona 675??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…