Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Media Albums Showcase items About

• · Registered
    25 Posts
    After building the car, for family reasons (the loss of my father to Brain Cancer) my life took a different turn, and I did not build another car, but the need was always there, and I was always thinking about and planning it.

My next project would have used a highly boosted F1 Spec engine with Pneumatic Valvetrain, but the thermal profile of the typical 4 Valve Combustion Chamber is not ideal for what I want to do. When I came across the Roton Concept, I spent a lot of time thinking how the technology could be adapted to my needs, and what problems needed to be solved. Then the technology seemed to die out, so I gave up on it. Recently I saw the Kawasaki Forum thread, and I wanted to ask you questions left unanswered back then.

· Registered
    25 Posts
    Kingsley,

I posted an answer on the thread, but something has happened to the system, and it will not go to page 71 where my post is. I notified the webmaster, but nothing has been done. I thought I should give you some personal information, to explain my interest in the technology.

My name is John Boucoyannis, and I live in Athens Greece. Many years ago, I built a Project car, which became the most widely known and recognised VW GOLF GTI 16V in the World, and it is still talked about today. You can read more about the car here:

http://www.clubgti.com/showthread.php?97271-THE-%E2%80%9CWhere-are-they-now-%E2%80%9D-thread

Continued on next message

· Registered
    172 Posts
    Thanks man. My brother is a photographer so they look bad to me. Hopefully I'm picking up some of his skills
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…