Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

F/S PC5/Autotune Akrapovic / Coffman exhausts

7K views 27 replies 16 participants last post by  alex2631 
#1 ·
HI everyone,

im selling some stuff off my bike , dont ride it much so im probably selling it. below parts all have about 500 miles on them

Power commander with autotune $450 Shipped (not looking to split up)

Coffman slip on $100 shipped ( the end of the pipe where it mates o the exhuast is a little banged up from me trying to get it to fit on the FMF Header) shouldnt take much to get it to work on the stock exhaust (just get the clamp and tighten the hell out of it )

Akrapovic Slip on Mated to an FMF header $400 Shipped

(dont want to break up i had to have the exhaust inlet stretched at a local shop to get it to mate up with the header)
(header has o2 bung hole welded in it will come with a plug)

thank you all

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
I'm interested in the Autotune. How much is it?

#19 ·
2nd dibs on the akra combo, if Benh doens't take it. I'll take the PCV combo too if I can get the akra exhaust.

#21 ·
hi all

akra/header combo is sold. and i dont have the black panels anymore, i decided to trade my bike in so i have to put the black stuff back on the bike (so it matches the registration/title) i will have all white panels, and moondust gray gas tank and lower belly pans for sale though once i get the swap done. and some other stuff. keep an eye out for a new post in the next few days.

#23 ·
everything is sold except the coffmann. i have to contact solscream and if he/she takes it then everythign will be sold. there will be a new post up in afew days with a bunch of other stuff. oem white panels, gray gas tank and underbelly fairings. carbon winglet, 5" rear wheel with new battleax b21 160" rear tire and anything else i have left.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.