FS NY (USA): OEM Headlight, OEM Seat, Modified GSX-R Shock and Alpinestars Backpack - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 05-31-2016, 04:43 PM Thread Starter
Fast Lane Ukraine

Garage
Cool FS NY (USA): OEM Headlight, OEM Seat, Modified GSX-R Shock

Hey folks,

I can't edit the old threads I had and I have updated the post as I came across these parts in the garage while doing some cleaning so I'm going to try and sell them yet again. All prices do not including shipping or paypal fees (3% of total price) unless specified otherwise.

Thanks!

Ninja Stuff

• OEM Headlight (not knockoff from EBay) - Took this off the bike when I went the BKMoto route. Like new condition. OEM Part # 23007-0174. New it is $278.39 from KawasakiPartsHouse.com - $140

• Stock Seat - Good for anyone who wants to have their seat re-upholstered (I had my stock 636 seat re-done and it's an amazing thing). OEM Part # 53066-0392-MA. New it is $170.31 from KawasakiPartsHouse.com. - $75

• GSX-R Rear Shock - I'm not very handy with grinders, etc. so I bought this and had DeltaFoxtrotZulu do the grinding for me, bless his soul . I've sicne sold the Ninja 300 so I obviously have no use for it. I'm taking a hit on this as I paid him $100 for the shock and work. This is perfect for anyone who also doesn't have the tools or ability to make the necessary alterations to a GSX-R shock to do this mod - $60

Cage:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| Bikes:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
| YouTube Vlog:

(SOLD) -
was
|

Last edited by Ilya; 06-27-2016 at 03:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-01-2016, 10:52 AM

Has the GSXR shock had any parts updated or been rebuilt? Or has it just been ground down and drilled to fit the ninja?

2014 Ninja 300 ABS - Black
Akrapovic Titanium Slip On | Decatted Exhaust | FlashTune ECU | Shogun Frame Sliders | Michelin Pilot Street Radials & EBC HH brake pads | Puig Windscreen & Tail Tidy | Custom LED Integrated Tail Light | Red Shorty Levers | Oxford Heaterz Sport Grips | Red Plasti-dipped Rear Foot Peg Brackets | Red CustomTaylor33 reflective rim tape + Ninja & Kawasaki Logos | Red SSR Frame Plugs & Swingarm Spools | 1" Mirror Extenders
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-01-2016, 11:01 AM Thread Starter
Fast Lane Ukraine

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjared View Post
Has the GSXR shock had any parts updated or been rebuilt? Or has it just been ground down and drilled to fit the ninja?
Not sure about rebuilding but I had Delta buy a good shock and do the grinding down so it would fit my Ninja 300, but then I sold it before I got around to install it.

As far as I know, it's ready to be installed on a 300 the second you get it. You might be able to ask Delta if he remember (if he's still on this forum).

Cage:
| Bikes:
and
| YouTube Vlog:

(SOLD) -
was
|

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016, 11:56 PM Thread Starter
Fast Lane Ukraine

Garage
Bump!

Cage:
| Bikes:
and
| YouTube Vlog:

(SOLD) -
was
|
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-16-2016, 01:39 PM

If your looking to rid of that headlights fast, but my offer low though. I want to use it to make my own retrofit.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-16-2016, 01:42 PM Thread Starter
Fast Lane Ukraine

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaGaiden View Post
If your looking to rid of that headlights fast, but my offer low though. I want to use it to make my own retrofit.
PM me your offer...unless it is like $20 then I'd rather just list them on EBay once I get really sick of staring at them or use them for my own ZX6R retrofit 5 years from now (lol). Aftermarket/knockoffs from China are around $90 so needs to be in that ballpark (not including shipping).

Cage:
| Bikes:
and
| YouTube Vlog:

(SOLD) -
was
|
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2016, 07:51 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya View Post
PM me your offer...unless it is like $20 then I'd rather just list them on EBay once I get really sick of staring at them or use them for my own ZX6R retrofit 5 years from now (lol). Aftermarket/knockoffs from China are around $90 so needs to be in that ballpark (not including shipping).
$92 with shipping to NJ,please

Thanks Guys,,

visit my web

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2016, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
Fast Lane Ukraine

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jokotole View Post
$92 with shipping to NJ,please
PM Sent.

Cage:
| Bikes:
and
| YouTube Vlog:

(SOLD) -
was
|
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-27-2016, 03:30 PM Thread Starter
Fast Lane Ukraine

Garage
Backpack sold. Bump.

Cage:
| Bikes:
and
| YouTube Vlog:

(SOLD) -
was
|
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-27-2016, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Fast Lane Ukraine

Garage
Here are some better pics (that I took for EBay/Craigslist, etc.) a week ago (the images in my first post are quite old).

Cage:
| Bikes:
and
| YouTube Vlog:

(SOLD) -
was
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page