Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews Showcase items About

• · Registered
    9 Posts
    Black Beauty!

My husband has a GXR-600 that is black and yellow. Someone said something about bumble bee, and I said 'Bumble Beast' so that's his bikes name. Now we have Beauty & The Beast!

· Registered
    9 Posts
    Ahhhh! She's so beautiful! I drove it around a bit last night in the parking lot. I'm also thinking that I might hold off a bit to get it lowered. I don't want to jump the gun, I think I just need to get comfortable riding first and then it won't be much of a problem. I think my inseam is like 28-29", I'm 5'2". You must have long legs!

· Registered
    19 Posts
    ooh yesss, I did too! I like it loud!!! I set off a lot of car alarms jejejej XD I think i'm not one of my neighbors's favorite lolz! But you know? for my own safeness I feel 100% better coz they can hear me coming! jeje Cheers!

· Registered
    19 Posts
    Hello! You and your bike look great! I also have the Leo Vince carbon fiber slip-on and I love it! My bike has 800 miles and I love her! :)
    It is really nice meeting other female riders!!
    Have a great afternoon!

· Registered
    420 Posts
    Hello....where did u get the rear peg remover???..( if thats the right name for it))...thanks in advance
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…