Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

2014 Ninja 300 ABS SE - mint with mods, lots o' pics.

3K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  accelerus 
#1 ·
2014 Ninja 300 ABS Special Edition - 4,434 miles (might have a few extra from some commutes to work), like new never seen a drop, with lots of extras:

Bought at the end of 2015, and it's been great fun and flawless ride. This is the ABS edition which is always an extra safeguard for any new riders who are in the process of learning brake control. Was primarily a commuter bike for me, no issues keeping up with traffic doing 70-80+ on the highway even with my 6'1 - 210# frame. Upgrading to a 600 series, so it's time to sell my baby.

Nice set of extras included with the bike:

Yoshi frame sliders (paid 179)
Healtech DS Series gear indicator in blue LED format. (paid 159)
MotoDynamic Integrated Brake/Turn light. Amazing mod (paid 80), pics/video here:
Roaring Toys Lowering kit (paiad 169)- currently set to factory standard.
Roaring Toys adjustable lever kit, anodized Red (paid 159). (set the travel of brake and clutch levers to your liking)
Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen (paid 80) - tinted. This is a slightly higher than stock wind screen, installed it since I commute on the highway.
Side mirror risers (better rear visibility for taller riders, I'm 6'1 and worked great for me)
Leo Vince' Carbon fiber exhaust (paid 185).
Venom Sport Bike stands (front and rear) (paid 80)

A little over 1K in extras on the bike included.

Bike was cared for with the Zaino Show car package (no scratches, dings, scuffs)

I do still have all the stock parts (stock kawi wind screen, stock exhaust, stock tail fender with all lights) They are of course included with the bike at the time of sale.

Bike will have a fresh oil change to the purchaser (Mobil 1 Synthetic Moto Oil)

Located in the N. Grand Prairie, TX (75050) area (161/I30), happy to entertain test rides, (bring your own helmet and gear) but the cash will be in my hand while you are taking it for a spin. Many people ask why? It's because if you crash or destroy the bike, I'm left holding the bag. Or the other situation where someone takes it for a spin, and around the block their buddy is waiting with a trailer to box it up never to be seen again. Just covering my bases.

Me holding the cash during test drive is no obligation on your part to buy, when the bike is returned in the same condition you get the cash back and can buy or walk, totally your call.

Clear title, and in hand. Inspection sticker is good till end of December. Sorry, no seller financing or anything like that. Cash in hand and you take instant delivery.

$4000 OBO

Any questions feel free to ask. Hit me up via PM and if interested we can trade contact information to text or arrange a time for you to check it out.

Click Pics for high res:

See less See more
1 7
#7 ·
Bike will have a fresh oil change to the purchaser (Mobil 1 Synthetic Moto Oil)
Which Mobil 1 synthetic blend are you using? Any clutch (slippage) problems using it since Mobil 1 (at least some blends) has friction reducers?

Thanks and good luck selling your gorgeous 2014 green/black 300SE! And no, I'm not at all biased. >:)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.