Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Motorcycle Picture Game

372K views 2K replies 219 participants last post by  phard6983 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I play this on 600rr.net

Let's start it up here!

Name a place or thing to take a picture with your bike. First person to go out, take, and post the picture picks the next one. Must be a picture taken after the challenge picked. Try not to make it impossible. no photochops. If nobody else gets the picture within 1 week the person that picked it can choose a new one. New challenge must be picked when picture of the last one was posted

RULES:

1) After 3 days, the person who made the challenge can post their own picture and pick another topic.

2) If a challenge is not met after 1 week a new topic is picked by the previous challenger winner.

3) If a pic is in dispute, it needs 3 yes votes to be accepted.

4) After any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.

5) Pictures must be taken while OFF of the bike.

6) Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge. Rare exceptions such as pictures taken on the said day BEFORE the challenge may be accepted only by 3 acceptance votes.

7) Cages may be used unstead of our bikes If and ONLY IF there is snow. This allows us riders in the North to continue playing the game. (PS... this is for everyone else that rides all year long )

8) The following types of challenges are not allowed:
action shots
challenges involving other people
duplicate challenges
illegal challenges

9) If a picture has been posted but a new challenge has not been picked, the current challenge is still active until (a) new challenge has been picked or (b) another rider posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.

See less See more
#19 ·
next: at Target

Story: I went to take the picture since it was sunny even though it was only 30 something. Mi doubled up on the thermal gear and headed out. I was less than a mile from my house when I got stuck at a light surrounded by about 10 cars. There where two lanes in each direction and I was in the far right lane. We head forward to the next light and I am scanning for escape routes as usual when I ride with the blind! Only place I could go is on the side walk so I slow even more to give me more room up front. Apparently this made the guy next to me think there was an opening to jump lanes without looking so he cuts into my lane. I am scanning back to the left when I see this and tap the brakes (both). I guess the ground was too cold for that cuz the front slides and begins to drop on the right side. I let off the brakes, do a toe tap to save the fall (black toe nail now), roll on the throttle as the bike was already leaned to turn to right, and ride up on the sidewalk. I rode that down for about 50 yards to the entrance to a Walgreens and then jumped back on the road. The guys did swerve back after he saw what happened but when I got back on I hauled to get away. Had a pain in my toe and knee but is was fine since we were only going about 25mph. So I made it to target without a scratched bike (phewww). Park the bike, pull out phone to take a picture, get the bike and store in frame, and it begins to shut down for low battery! I couldn't believe it but I refused to go back after all this. I parked the bike and sat the phone on one of the music docks inside target until it charged back to about 30%. And finally got the picture.... So enjoy.

NEXT PICTURE: In front of a fast food place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.