Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum - View Single Post - 2017 Ninja 650
Thread: 2017 Ninja 650
View Single Post
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-11-2016, 10:52 PM
Zaph
Seasoned Vet

The lowered redline is what sucks the most on these new Euro 4 versions. It's just too sad that these choking strangled versions of new bikes will make their way over to the states because the makers are too cheap to give us free breathing versions.

Also, if you hate vibration, bars are better than cast clip-ons. The bars look just like what's on my Ninja 1000, and they transfer engine vibrations strongly while the Z1000 with the bars has no problem.

If they fixed anything on the 650, I hope it was that horrible direct-link rear shock. My old 09 650 was probably the worst handling bike I rode since the 80's.

The style looks nice, I'll give it that.

Ninja 300 - CCS Ultralight Thunderbike Racing
[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
] [
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
] [action shots

]

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome