HOW TO: Check & Maintain Tire Pressure - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-23-2014, 04:21 PM Thread Starter
Forum Champion

Send a message via AIM to Muilisx
HOW TO: Check & Maintain Tire Pressure

I was asked by several members to post the video I did earlier in its own thread as I was informed it was very good and informational. I do feel honored, I didn't think it would be as good as it turned out.

The product I'm using is the
Slime 12-Volt Digital Tire Inflator. Slime 12-Volt Digital Tire Inflator.
The inflator can also be purchased at Walmart but I used Amazon as I have free 2-day shipping but if you live near a Walmart, it doesn't hurt to pick one up, give it a shot, and if for any reason you don't like it, take it back for a full refund no questions asked.

I made this video because of the thread by jayardingo about his low tire pressure.

I highly recommend this product. Also, not mentioned in the video, the button under the power button is a light button that turns on the light on the side which is good for during the night when doing this.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YDAjwBWNwg

©•Muilisx•©

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Muilisx; 06-23-2014 at 04:36 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muilisx For This Useful Post:
Bminus209 (07-08-2014), bryanxfruit (07-28-2014)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-23-2014, 09:48 PM
Veteran

Garage
great video stephen!
The Following User Says Thank You to SON1C For This Useful Post:
Muilisx (06-23-2014)
post #3 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-23-2014, 10:08 PM
Veteran

Glad I finally got to hear you pronounce your username. I've been reading it as "me-you-e-liss-ix" -- don't think I've ever seen it and not spent a second or two figuring it out again.

I like how you say it better than I imagined it.

post #4 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-23-2014, 11:18 PM Thread Starter
Forum Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewm921 View Post
Glad I finally got to hear you pronounce your username. I've been reading it as "me-you-e-liss-ix" -- don't think I've ever seen it and not spent a second or two figuring it out again.

I like how you say it better than I imagined it.
Lulz, thanks!

©•Muilisx•©

post #5 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-24-2014, 12:04 AM
Veteran

That's an awesome device and i will more than likely get one this week considering you can use it with one hand haha!

Nice vid muilisx, hit me up when you're riding!

The 300 is 28 front and 32 rear, I just did my tires this weekend but had to go to the gas station for the air pump. Gotta get one of these bad boys ASAP at Walmart.
post #6 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-24-2014, 12:45 AM Thread Starter
Forum Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNinja52 View Post
hit me up when you're riding!.
I ride EVERY SINGLE DAY! If you're ever bored, just ride out to me, and we'll ride!

Quote:
The 300 is 28 front and 32 rear.
Indeed, you're 100% CORRECT..... 28 / 32. It's been awhile since I put air in my 300 so I forgot, but now I know again. Thanks!

©•Muilisx•©

post #7 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-24-2014, 12:54 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muilisx View Post
I ride EVERY SINGLE DAY! If you're ever bored, just ride out to me, and we'll ride!

Indeed, you're 100% CORRECT..... 28 / 32. It's been awhile since I put air in my 300 so I forgot, but now I know again. Thanks!

Yup just wanted to make sure folks weren't over inflating their tires.

I work mon-fri until 530ish then usually hit the gym, on my off days from the gym I'll hit you up. I'm def comin through this weekend tho, ill see who else is down to ride.
post #8 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-24-2014, 01:00 AM Thread Starter
Forum Champion

Quote:
Yup just wanted to make sure folks weren't over inflating their tires.
Indeed, good catch!

Quote:
I work mon-fri until 530ish then usually hit the gym, on my off days from the gym I'll hit you up. I'm def comin through this weekend tho, ill see who else is down to ride.
Awesome! You'll be hitting 3k so time for Mobil 1 4T! Even if the weekend rolls around and you're only at 2850-2900, you're fine, we'll still do the change. We'll ride to AutoZone again and pick up a filter and oil. You only need 2 quarts because I have some M14T left over. You'll be running PERFECTLY like MFC's bike. I can't wait for you to feel the awesomeness. I'm also going to clean and lube your chain, and adjust if needed.

©•Muilisx•©

Last edited by Muilisx; 06-24-2014 at 01:03 AM.
post #9 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-24-2014, 02:18 AM
Veteran

post #10 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-24-2014, 02:25 AM Thread Starter
Forum Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiant View Post
This is what I have Craftsman 19.2 volt cordless Inflator and it's lovely.
$72?

That's rough as hell, and to be honest but not rude, that thing looks crappy, especially for that kind of money. The Slime inflator to me, seems like the better deal. I'm sure the one you have is cool, but $72 + $8.99 shipping? That thing at that price should be a prime item. I duno but it doesn't look like it's a solid solid product from the picture but I could be wrong. I'm sure it's cool, but I would have to hold it in my hand, and try it out to really determine my opinion.

©•Muilisx•©

Last edited by Muilisx; 06-24-2014 at 02:28 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page