HOW TO: Check & Maintain Tire Pressure - Page 2 - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-24-2014, 09:29 AM
Veteran

I've used it plenty of times, to air my auto tires (from 10 PSI) and moto tires, plus it has a digital gauge and it's cordless, you don't have to worry about cigarette lighter plug-in. Just posted it as another option and because it really works like a gem. When you combine that with other craftsman products the cost is nothing because the battery is interchangeable. They have impact wrenches, drills, saws, etc. Perfect for portable, on-the-go emergency situations.

Last edited by antiant; 06-24-2014 at 09:33 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-24-2014, 09:37 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiant View Post
This is what I have Craftsman 19.2 volt cordless Inflator and it's lovely.

Haha I'm sure everything is lovely when it doesn't require going to the service station. Some of the reviews do say the price is a bit high, but it is cordless opposed to the slime one. I'll see what they have at walmart
post #13 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-24-2014, 12:04 PM Thread Starter
Forum Champion

Send a message via AIM to Muilisx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNinja52 View Post
Haha I'm sure everything is lovely when it doesn't require going to the service station. Some of the reviews do say the price is a bit high, but it is cordless opposed to the slime one. I'll see what they have at walmart
Might have a cord, but it's like 15 feet long and under $25

©•Muilisx•©

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #14 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-24-2014, 03:55 PM
Veteran

Yeah, the price may be high for some people, but when you realize you can use it interchangeably with other craftsmen products, it opens up the pandora's box. Anyways, it was just another suggestion. Enjoy whatever you decide to get.
post #15 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-24-2014, 08:23 PM
Veteran

I was going to do some comparison shopping today but never made it to walmart. Not that id have time to ride anyway. Had to take my brother to two different sprint stores because he demolished his iPhone.
post #16 of 30 (permalink) Old 06-24-2014, 08:59 PM Thread Starter
Forum Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNinja52 View Post
I was going to do some comparison shopping today but never made it to walmart. Not that id have time to ride anyway. Had to take my brother to two different sprint stores because he demolished his iPhone.

Tell him to go Android.

©•Muilisx•©

post #17 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-28-2014, 02:38 AM
Seasoned Vet

+1 tires pressure

Two things.. I didn't find the answer in User Manual.. what is the proper tires pressure with the passanger at the rear seat?I've heard the tires pressure should be more than with only rider.My passanger is about 55kg.
Can anybody suggest Portable Air Pump to buy(ebay only).I saw it somewhere here in the forum but can not find it.
BTW.Here,in Poland, we used to call "backpack" for passanger :-)

Ernet*
--------------------------------------------------------------
Kawasaki Ninja 300 SE ABS 2014

Mods: Puig Sliders.Mirror Extenders Spacers,
K&N Filter,Bubble smoke Windshield.

Last edited by ernet; 07-28-2014 at 03:21 AM.
post #18 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-28-2014, 08:30 AM
Seasoned Vet

Sorry to "bump" my post.I need quick answer 'cause I'm gonna ride today with my daughter.And yes,I know there is the sticker on the frame but unfortunately i don't understand it ;-(

Ernet*

post #19 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-28-2014, 08:34 AM Thread Starter
Forum Champion

Ernet, I take a passenger quite often and I never add more air just for that. Using 28/32 is just fine. You both will be fine. If you will feel better adding a little, go 30/34 but I see no reason to go higher.

©•Muilisx•©

Last edited by Muilisx; 07-28-2014 at 09:33 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Muilisx For This Useful Post:
ernet (07-28-2014)
post #20 of 30 (permalink) Old 07-28-2014, 08:56 AM
Seasoned Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muilisx View Post
Ernet, I take a passenger quite often and I never add more air just for that. Using 28/32 is just fine. You both will be fine. If you will better adding a little, go 30/34 but I see no reason to go higher.
You never let me down.Thanks for you help!

Ernet*

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page