Riders Discount - #1 in customer service - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By zippy

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-25-2016, 12:23 PM Thread Starter

Riders Discount - #1 in customer service

We all know @ridersdiscount is the best.

But the level of service is beyond impressive. Asked for pricing on several items... I recieved quote after quote, all great prices. Now for the impressive part....it was on a Saturday night. Mike wasn't even at work! He was delievering excellent customer service on a Saturday night. Now I realize this won't happen all the time but wow...I never expected him to answer until Monday.

Thank you Mike.

Oh and our stuff arrived today!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-25-2016, 01:20 PM
Site Sponsor

Thanks for the post up! Appreciate your kind words.

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 804. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to ridersdiscount For This Useful Post:
littlebrock (03-25-2016)
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-25-2016, 02:58 PM

I second that, I was quite surprised to receive a reply over the weekend as well. Great prices and service! My tail bag should be arriving today

2014 Ninja 300 ABS - Black
Akrapovic Titanium Slip On | Decatted Exhaust | FlashTune ECU | Shogun Frame Sliders | Michelin Pilot Street Radials & EBC HH brake pads | Puig Windscreen & Tail Tidy | Custom LED Integrated Tail Light | Red Shorty Levers | Oxford Heaterz Sport Grips | Red Plasti-dipped Rear Foot Peg Brackets | Red CustomTaylor33 reflective rim tape + Ninja & Kawasaki Logos | Red SSR Frame Plugs & Swingarm Spools | 1" Mirror Extenders

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-25-2016, 04:25 PM
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjared View Post
I second that, I was quite surprised to receive a reply over the weekend as well. Great prices and service! My tail bag should be arriving today
Thanks!

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 804. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-12-2016, 05:07 PM

Garage
Ebay service is a different story.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-13-2016, 01:10 AM
Seasoned Vet

Garage
I had to exchange the size of my purchased boots with RidersDiscount once, and they made the process very easy for me!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

2014 Daytona 675R
2014 Ninja 300 SE - ABS (Sold)
- K&N Air Filter / Two Brothers Slip On Exhaust / Philips CrystalVision / Zero Gravity Light Smoke Double Bubble Windscreen / RAM GPS Mount / Black Carbon Fiber Swingarm Spools / Short Adjustable Levers
2010 Audi A4
2011 Lexus CT 200
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-13-2016, 10:18 AM

Garage
Mike got a hold of me right away and took care of my problem. He responded to my email ASAP and now I should be underway. THANKS! In the future I will deal directly with him.
ridersdiscount likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page