Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Ebony 300 Headlight Mods?

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Limitless 
#1 ·
Hello all,

I was just wondering if any ebony 300 owners have modified their headlights? I'm thinking of modding mine but can't seem to find any pictures to see how it'll turn out. I would just love to see what you guys have going on. What i'm really hoping to see is maybe: Tinted headlights, Blacked out reflectors, projectors, angel eyes (particularly in red), and just things of that sort. Pics would be much appreciated!

Thank you! :emot-pray:

#4 ·
I'm not sure that the colour of your bike will make too much difference to how great your headlights will look after you've modified them, considering people will notice them most at night time anyway :) But I've been looking at BKmoto.com (linked above already) and I'm going to be getting me some of them soon. I have a white bike and I'll be going for all white coloured lights, mostly because the reds, blues etc are illegal where i live and I don't really want amber except for my indicators / turn signals :) I've asked BKmoto about a group buy and he said if there's enough interest he'll start the next sale early, so search for that thread and comment on it so he sees and hopefully he'll start the sale early! Woohoo!

http://www.kawasakininja300.com/for...ctor-kits-halo-angel-demon-eyes-aug-sept.html (scroll to last few pages for recent comments etc)

#6 ·
Raaraa, I would be down for a group buy!:)

Headshots, can't wait to see your pics. Are you going to black out your reflectors? That's the main thing I want to see: a black bike with blacked out reflectors or tinted headlights, to see if it looks better stock or painted

#9 ·
Limitless.. I believe they're blacked out as a standard finish from bkmoto, but don't quote me on that for sure. If not it's definitely something I'll do myself in the future.
Oh and my light set up is all red as well so you'll get to see pretty much exactly what you were hoping to see.. I got the works.. Demon eyes, double halo, strips and corners...
Spoke with customer service and they said it should be shipped by the end of the week! Kinda glad it wasn't shipped because I had to modify my colour scheme from my original request as the by-law in Ontario would not be in my favour!!

Cheers!!

Pics to follow ASAP!!

#10 ·
Limitless.. I believe they're blacked out as a standard finish from bkmoto, but don't quote me on that for sure. If not it's definitely something I'll do myself in the future.
Looking at the "how to" videos from bkmoto, it seems like the reflectors need to be painted personally, but most do it since the light is already open.

Oh and my light set up is all red as well so you'll get to see pretty much exactly what you were hoping to see.. I got the works.. Demon eyes, double halo, strips and corners...
This is perfect!!! Haha hope to see it soon! Thanks man.

#11 ·
Lights got switched again due to provincial laws.

Limitless.. My man... Sad day... All reds illegal. Got Boris to set me up with all whites with a red demon eye.. Switches for HID and he added a switch for the red demon eye to show off while I'm parked. Pity I can't ride with it but I can still show it off and turn it off if the rollers are in sight haha. Shipping new set up next week. Pics to follow. Should still look sick though.

Cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.