ClutchDumper's Bolt Sh*t on Series - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum
 12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-16-2017, 10:43 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
ClutchDumper's Bolt Sh*t on Series

Hey guys,

If you haven't seen me around the forum, I'm a first year rider with a 2013 Ninja 300 non-abs Pearl Stardust White. I've owned the bike since october of 2016 and have done a few cosmetic changes as well as performance upgrades. But with my new BKmotos finished and being shipped to me as we speak, I can finally stop holding off and all the parts I put aside to finally install once these headlights come in. As of now, my bike has the following already installed:

Shogun Carbon Spools Ninja 250

Techspec Tank Grips and Tank protector

GIpro Gear Indicator (will be reinstalled with new inner fairing)

TST Integrated Tail Light, Elite Fender eliminator, license plate light, and flasher relay

Woodcraft clip-ons

ASV Levers (Shorty brake, Long clutch)

OEM Seat Cowl

R6 Throttle Tube
Left Bar End mirror

Triple Tree Cover

K&N Air Filter

Yoshimura Rearset Brackets

Fork Cap covers

Rokform Handlebar Phone Mount

And lastly some decals for added horsepower.

Of course, I do also follow proper maintenance on my chain, sprocket, and soon will be doing an oil change and valve adjustment. But as of right now, my bike sits on pitbull front and rear stands. The following will explain why they have been for the past two weeks. I have yet to install:

Bkmoto Ninja 636 complete projector headlights (636 because once I upgrade to a 636, it'll still fit)

OEM Black Headlight Cowl and Middle Tail Fairing (inspired by 2017 white ninja 300)

Zero Gravity Light Smoke Double Bubble Windscreen
Inner fairings (cut to install BKmoto Switches and gear indicator)

Powder Coated Wheels (Pearl White)

Bridgestone Battlax s20 Evo (150 rear/110 front) (Tire letters painted)

New All Balls wheel bearings

90 Degree Valve Stems

Driven Captive Wheel Spacers

CustomTaylor33 Red Reflective Rim Tape

Indonesian Swingarm cover and Tire Hugger

Dark Smoke Vinyl Tint for Front Turn Indicators

Sato Racing Left Hook

Yoshimura Exhaust Bracket

Driven Halo Fuel Base and Cap

These all will hopefully be installed within one week. They are all literally sitting in my room just waiting for my wheels to be done powdercoating and the BKmotos to come in the mail. And of course, there are more I want to add onto the list, but that'll be it for now. At this point, I dont plan on selling the bike but just getting a 2nd. Hope you guys enjoy following my bolt sh*t on series. Any questions or suggestions would kindly be appreciated. Here's some recent pics of the bike before these coming mods.

2013 White Ninja 300 / ZX3R
Too many aftermarket parts to list.

Last edited by ClutchDumper; 04-16-2017 at 11:04 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-18-2017, 10:40 AM

Garage
looks awesome. got any pics of the wheels powdercoated and installed? how do you like the yoshi rearset brackets?
The Following User Says Thank You to Redsoxsrt For This Useful Post:
ClutchDumper (04-18-2017)
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-18-2017, 12:56 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsoxsrt View Post
looks awesome. got any pics of the wheels powdercoated and installed? how do you like the yoshi rearset brackets?

Thank you!

The yoshimura rearset brackets really compliment the woodcraft clip-ons well. They're a cheap alternative to getting actual rearsets. I like the slightly more aggressive feel they give me and it feels just a step closer to a 600. The only complaint I would have would be the brake line for the reservoir almost crimping. But so far I've had no problem.

As for the wheels, I'm hoping to pick them today and hopefully get all the parts and tires on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-22-2017, 01:21 PM

Those headlights look great. Does BK Moto give you a warranty on them?

post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-22-2017, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninnemannk View Post
Those headlights look great. Does BK Moto give you a warranty on them?

Thanks! According to his terms and conditions, he gives a 1 year warranty on his products. From what I heard, he responds very quickly if something isn't working and will send you a new one if needed. Something I just realized though was that he didn't include corner lights which I included in my order. I did email him asking if its possible to remove them but I didn't say I wanted them gone lol I should've been more clear but as you can see in the pic, there is just an open hole for where the corners should be. So I'm holding off on installing them until I can get them from bkmoto but he hasnt replied since wednesday. I'll probably just take the grommets from my stock headlight but if you ever plan on working with him, be really thorough with what you want.

post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-22-2017, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchDumper View Post
Thanks! According to his terms and conditions, he gives a 1 year warranty on his products. From what I heard, he responds very quickly if something isn't working and will send you a new one if needed. Something I just realized though was that he didn't include corner lights which I included in my order. I did email him asking if its possible to remove them but I didn't say I wanted them gone lol I should've been more clear but as you can see in the pic, there is just an open hole for where the corners should be. So I'm holding off on installing them until I can get them from bkmoto but he hasnt replied since wednesday. I'll probably just take the grommets from my stock headlight but if you ever plan on working with him, be really thorough with what you want.

I see, thanks for the heads up. Hopefully he comes through with the corner lights.

Do you have any pictures of the wiring?

post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-22-2017, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninnemannk View Post
I see, thanks for the heads up. Hopefully he comes through with the corner lights.

Do you have any pictures of the wiring?

No problem! Not yet, but keep up with the thread. I'm starting all the installations today and pics will be included.

post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-22-2017, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchDumper View Post
No problem! Not yet, but keep up with the thread. I'm starting all the installations today and pics will be included.

Will do.

post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 06:10 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Garage
Today preparation took more time than expected and was only able to knock out a few things. So I had to repainted my tire letters today. Lesson learned: don't do it with the tires off the wheels. Mounting tires will just destroy all your hard work. After that, I applied the customtaylor33 rim tape. Super easy with the precut strips. I then pushed in the driven captive spacers and mounted the wheels onto the bike. And I gotta say, the result is freakin beautiful. I took so long admiring that I only got to install the sato left hook and the driven halo gas base and cap. The gas cap literally took seconds to install... The bkmotos will hopefully be done tomorrow. I already unraveled the wiring and I'm already confused. But for now, enjoy these pics!

Suicide doors and 68charger like this.

post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 08:08 AM

Garage
looks great, when ya get the sato hooks installed will you be tossing up a pic?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page