Fairing help please! - Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 08:59 PM Thread Starter

Fairing help please!

Hey guys,

Im new to the site but I was hoping someone out there could help me find the 2016 KRT fairings. I have a 2015 green ninja 300 but love the KRT colour scheme of the 2016 (not 2013). Does anyone know where I may be able to get some, and would they fit on my 2015 model?

Ive been looking on ebay and dont see any chinese fairings for the 2016 KRT colour scheme, but they do have the 2013. Maybe it would be possible to do a custom order? Has anyone does this before and can refer me to a reputable company?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-01-2017, 10:21 PM

Garage
I just ordered a set of black fairings for $285 off Ebay. Looked for a few weeks at all the other options and these guys have a 99.7% positive rating with over 3000 orders.
Said they do custom orders as well if you give them a color scheme. No idea what the custom jobs cost.
no.1fairing is the seller's name.
These guys had the best ratings and reviews. List price was $300 and change and they accepted their competitors price of $285. I'm hoping they show up perfect, but at least I did my homework!
Good Luck!

Yoshi full exhaust, muffler bracket, and sliders, woodcraft clip-ons, 14/41, fender kit, DRIIs, K&N air and oil, removed snorkel, SSR preload adjusters, Ebay rearsets, levers, and windscreen, DID chain, RAM mount, custom USB port, integrated tail light, HID low beam, led parking lights, Super whatever Halogen hi beam, Double Sintered front and rear, mirror extenders, all balls head bearing and fork seals...
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-04-2017, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minittowin View Post
I just ordered a set of black fairings for $285 off Ebay.
Do you have the URL?

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-07-2017, 04:26 PM

Garage
Oddly enough, I bought a set of Chinese fairings from Amazon. I'm currently installing a blue color scheme on my Ninja 300. All fairings arrived in perfect condition, price was good, and fairings were within correct tolerances (so far). So, you might try a search there too.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page