Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Ebay LED Tail Light Issue

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  diaslemuel 
#1 ·
To keep it short: It installed fine, but I can't plug my blinkers into the battery. The wires don't have the plastic connector on the end - just naked wire. Googling has gotten me nowhere with this, so, where can I buy those plastic pieces? Or is there another way to connect them?

#2 ·
You can get those connector's online (Some countries have website's that sell connectors) else you can just get the clips from the auto store (they are half the size of a normal horn clip) and wire them. Should not be a problem

I am using a TST industries programmable LED tail light and their lights are just like OEM (Just plug and play)

#3 ·
Why don't you just cut the original wire coming off the plastic connector and solder/connect the two wires together? Make it clean and use some heatshrink around it too. That is what i did on my eBay one from creese1.

Also - you will need to buy an LED flasher relay. This is the one I got, cheap and easy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.